Stronger is working to become a sustainable alternative for all women who love stylish activewear. We strive to minimize our impact on the environment wherever possible in producing and transporting our products.
These are our first steps towards a more sustainable product and becoming a fully sustainable company:
- All of our suppliers have signed the Stronger Code of Conduct
- We are using recycled materials in our products
- We work with Econyl: a recycled material whose manufacturing process cleanses the oceans
- We use organic cotton in our cotton garments
- We participate in climate compensation per purchase for select collections
- We use durable, reusable packaging
- We are members of the Chemicals Group
- We use lower impact shipping and transportation methods whenever possible in transporting products from their manufacturing site (for example, transporting by train or boat rather than by airplane)
Every month we add more sustainable products to our online store. Sign up to stay updated!